One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A group of musicians who play traditional Australian folk music.‘the event features live sheep shearing, a bush band, and eco-friendly crafts for the kids’
- ‘It was a major event at the Children's Farm, complete with a bush band.’
- ‘The company celebrated its 40th anniversary with an Australiana-themed luncheon party complete with hand-picked local food and a bush band.’
- ‘The Open Day is going to be large, with bush bands, guided insect and bird walks, and kids activities.’
- ‘Entertainment included an Australian Bush Band, fireworks, and carnival rides.’
- ‘He told the story of his journey which began as a singer in a bush band impressed with the fun choices it presented.’
- ‘"I suppose we started doing folk music together when we were little kids with the family bush band," she said.’
- ‘The Bushwackers are Australia's best known, best loved bush band.’
- ‘People came from far and wide to listen to bush band, The Bald and the Beautiful.’
- ‘Families will be able to experience a day of entertainment at the historic site as they taste fresh food from many country-style food stalls, listen to the sounds of an Australian bush band and see working dog shows and sheep shearing displays.’
- ‘The lagerphone is a traditional bush percussion instrument made from a large stick and bottle-caps, traditionally used in bush bands.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.