One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A group of musicians who play traditional Australian folk music.‘the event features live sheep shearing, a bush band, and eco-friendly crafts for the kids’
- ‘The Open Day is going to be large, with bush bands, guided insect and bird walks, and kids activities.’
- ‘Entertainment included an Australian Bush Band, fireworks, and carnival rides.’
- ‘It was a major event at the Children's Farm, complete with a bush band.’
- ‘The company celebrated its 40th anniversary with an Australiana-themed luncheon party complete with hand-picked local food and a bush band.’
- ‘People came from far and wide to listen to bush band, The Bald and the Beautiful.’
- ‘The lagerphone is a traditional bush percussion instrument made from a large stick and bottle-caps, traditionally used in bush bands.’
- ‘Families will be able to experience a day of entertainment at the historic site as they taste fresh food from many country-style food stalls, listen to the sounds of an Australian bush band and see working dog shows and sheep shearing displays.’
- ‘The Bushwackers are Australia's best known, best loved bush band.’
- ‘He told the story of his journey which began as a singer in a bush band impressed with the fun choices it presented.’
- ‘"I suppose we started doing folk music together when we were little kids with the family bush band," she said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.