One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An Australasian rail (bird) with plain brown and grey plumage.
- ‘The same applies to the bush-hen, whose large nest is associated with the swelling round the taytu plant when tubers are plentiful…’
- ‘The Bush-hens call throughout the night upon arrival.’
- ‘The Bush-hen is a small, dark wetland bird with lime-green beak and greenish-yellow legs’
- ‘This work is representational of the Bush Hen travelling through the country looking for bush seeds which are scattered over the land.’
- ‘The pond in Hidden Valley used by breeding Bush Hens would be clearly identified and protected from disturbance and/or hydrological effects during construction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.