One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The physical examination should include a careful assessment of the affected joints, surrounding soft tissue and bursal areas.’
- ‘Among the few sclerotized structures in acoels are bursal nozzles - tube-shaped refractile appendages of a bursa copulatrix.’
- ‘The rotator cuff was evaluated from both the articular and bursal surfaces.’
- ‘In an occasional case, one may be able to aspirate bursal fluid from the bursa itself before injection of corticosteroid.’
- ‘The bursa is usually found to be hyperemic, thickened, and in some cases filled with fibrinous loose bodies and bursal fluid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.