One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The bursa is usually found to be hyperemic, thickened, and in some cases filled with fibrinous loose bodies and bursal fluid.’
- ‘In an occasional case, one may be able to aspirate bursal fluid from the bursa itself before injection of corticosteroid.’
- ‘The rotator cuff was evaluated from both the articular and bursal surfaces.’
- ‘The physical examination should include a careful assessment of the affected joints, surrounding soft tissue and bursal areas.’
- ‘Among the few sclerotized structures in acoels are bursal nozzles - tube-shaped refractile appendages of a bursa copulatrix.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.