One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Wombats are burrowers, building impressive burrow systems with many burrows.’
- ‘Most caecilians are terrestrial burrowers, either constructing their own tunnels or living in the litter of the forest floor.’
- ‘The remaining five deposit-feeding bivalves are infaunal burrowers.’
- ‘Similar to Hansen et al.'s study, I found no significant extinction selectivity against highly ‘escalated’ taxa, in this case, deeper burrowers.’
- ‘Plant roots - those silent, unseen burrowers - have a greater capacity to take advantage of sudden environmental changes than anyone suspected.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.