One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His strides were cumbersome, as if his height and burliness was more of a weakness than a strength.’
- ‘Aaron could only look back at the familiar silvery eyes that had softened, despite the overbearing burliness of the body beneath them, and try and read them.’
- ‘Not an easy thing to do with such an ode to burliness, natch.’
- ‘An odd burliness possessed the feminine body frame as it strode through the student sleeping quarters on silent feet.’
- ‘He tended to scare off little kids with his tallness and burliness, but inside he was a nice man.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.