One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An odd burliness possessed the feminine body frame as it strode through the student sleeping quarters on silent feet.’
- ‘His strides were cumbersome, as if his height and burliness was more of a weakness than a strength.’
- ‘Not an easy thing to do with such an ode to burliness, natch.’
- ‘He tended to scare off little kids with his tallness and burliness, but inside he was a nice man.’
- ‘Aaron could only look back at the familiar silvery eyes that had softened, despite the overbearing burliness of the body beneath them, and try and read them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.