One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I was truly a burlesquer a time when it was becoming much more about anatomy, and very little about burlesque.’
- ‘Corset-wearing burlesquers and ordinary folk alike should require no history lessons to understand.’
- ‘But the key to a successful burlesquer lies in her personality.’
- ‘It seems that a common question that all burlesquers get asked is How do I get involved in Burlesque?’
- ‘There were lots of thrusts and gyrations in the class, which makes sense, since they're burlesquers, but I just don't have the coordination, sadly, to shimmy and walk backward at the same time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.