One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for bulgar
- ‘Taboula, a parsley, tomato, onion and burghul - or cracked wheat - salad was drenched in the most sickening oil.’
- ‘Durum wheat is an important cereal whose grain is used predominantly for food products such as pasta, couscous, and burghul.’
- ‘To make the tabbouleh, prepare the burghul or couscous by soaking it in the lemon juice.’
- ‘Common basic ingredients in Syrian food include lamb, chicken, chickpeas, eggplant, rice, burghul (cracked wheat), olives, and yogurt.’
- ‘Whereas Georgians particularly like maize and Azerbaijanis favour rice, Armenians use a lot of burghul (cracked wheat), notably in their plov dishes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.