One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for bulgar
- ‘Taboula, a parsley, tomato, onion and burghul - or cracked wheat - salad was drenched in the most sickening oil.’
- ‘Whereas Georgians particularly like maize and Azerbaijanis favour rice, Armenians use a lot of burghul (cracked wheat), notably in their plov dishes.’
- ‘Common basic ingredients in Syrian food include lamb, chicken, chickpeas, eggplant, rice, burghul (cracked wheat), olives, and yogurt.’
- ‘Durum wheat is an important cereal whose grain is used predominantly for food products such as pasta, couscous, and burghul.’
- ‘To make the tabbouleh, prepare the burghul or couscous by soaking it in the lemon juice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.