One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I can't say about the situation today, but I can't say that this tradition and this culture is opposed to the bureaucratization of culture.’
- ‘With respect to the production of innovations, the gains from experience with the innovation process should outweigh any negative consequences of bureaucratization.’
- ‘Diversification can also imply increased bureaucratization and operational controls within firms and inhibit innovation.’
- ‘The trade unions, despite their reactionary leadership and growing bureaucratization, still retained a large and active base, and some connection to the militant traditions of the past.’
- ‘It was he who first identified the growing danger posed to the October Revolution by the bureaucratisation of the Soviet party and state apparatus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.