One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With respect to the production of innovations, the gains from experience with the innovation process should outweigh any negative consequences of bureaucratization.’
- ‘It was he who first identified the growing danger posed to the October Revolution by the bureaucratisation of the Soviet party and state apparatus.’
- ‘The trade unions, despite their reactionary leadership and growing bureaucratization, still retained a large and active base, and some connection to the militant traditions of the past.’
- ‘I can't say about the situation today, but I can't say that this tradition and this culture is opposed to the bureaucratization of culture.’
- ‘Diversification can also imply increased bureaucratization and operational controls within firms and inhibit innovation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.