One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Also, it is larger, more bureaucratically active, more political, more partisan, more purposeful, and more influential than anything similar in American history.’
- ‘Indeed, such reductions would be needed to avoid creating a colossal institution that would be bureaucratically hide-bound and too sluggish to respond to the post-Cold War world.’
- ‘At the same time, academic freedom (that is, some lack of standardization and bureaucratically imposed structure) is essential to teach students to think.’
- ‘The growth of bureaucratically mature states capable of organizing violence created increasingly strong competition for private military corporations.’
- ‘We would stop running schools bureaucratically and start running them entrepreneurially.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.