One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Experience these burblers and their caboose companions before the last curtain call.’
- ‘Old Brian Jenkins (Lab, Tamworth), himself one of the yarniest burblers at Westminster, told Sir Jock: ‘You're very good at not making recommendations.’’
- ‘Having dealt with Sir Elton rather charitably, Mr Rosen moves on to that mighty burbler of the previous generation, John Lennon.’
- ‘Chicago is filled with fountains, from small burblers in neighborhoods to soaring plumes of wind-driven water.’
- ‘Belgian duo Patrick and Steve Hoody continue Ruff Dog's burst out of the starting blocks with this zippy electronic burbler.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.