One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There was a lurch and the tube seemed to bounce buoyantly as if floating on water.’
- ‘The molten fraction can then separate and rise buoyantly up into the crust.’
- ‘But the citizens of this terminal world are buoyantly good-humoured.’
- ‘It is no accident that libertarians tend to be buoyantly optimistic while conservatives are suffused with pessimism.’
- ‘Approaching a still deep creek all swam readily and buoyantly, constantly up-ending like ducks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.