One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Since Australian buoyage follows the IALA ‘A’ system, it's perhaps just as well that navigation is eyeball style.’
- ‘Second, buoyage and charting are limited - and there's no Coast Guard or TowBoatU.S. to save your bacon if you skewer your yacht on a reef.’
- ‘Take time to study a chart as well as study the buoyage to familiarise yourself with their meaning.’
- ‘It is also useful to remember that buoyage must be related to an up to date chart.’
- ‘Ask at local marinas, yacht clubs, or bait stores as to the type of buoyage system in use in the area.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.