One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is also useful to remember that buoyage must be related to an up to date chart.’
- ‘Take time to study a chart as well as study the buoyage to familiarise yourself with their meaning.’
- ‘Since Australian buoyage follows the IALA ‘A’ system, it's perhaps just as well that navigation is eyeball style.’
- ‘Ask at local marinas, yacht clubs, or bait stores as to the type of buoyage system in use in the area.’
- ‘Second, buoyage and charting are limited - and there's no Coast Guard or TowBoatU.S. to save your bacon if you skewer your yacht on a reef.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.