One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small, lightweight blanket used as a cover or wrap for a baby.‘don't use your baby's bunny rug for the floor’
- ‘Bunched little fists escaped the bunny rug she was wrapped in.’
- ‘Her little hand came free of the bunny rug and she reached up to me.’
- ‘In The Aussie Bible, the Virgin Mary is a "pretty special sheila" who wraps her nipper in a bunny rug.’
- ‘She replaced the damp towel with a warm bunny rug over them both.’
- ‘For many people photographs are the ideal record to show a growing family, from naked on the bunny rug, to first communion, to marriage.’
- ‘I find her sitting on the bunny rug with three storybooks.’
- ‘A nurse brought the baby girl wrapped in her white bunny rug.’
- ‘I had lain her on her bunny rug on the floor for a few minutes to kick her legs.’
- ‘She had one arm free from her bunny rug.’
- ‘Cradle Mountain is clothed in a bunny rug of cloud.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.