One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Make a fuss or create a disturbance.‘we're only reported if we bung on a blue’
- ‘I promise you I'll never bung on a blue.’
- ‘He will have two choices — to cop it sweet, or stack on a blue.’
- ‘I'd half expected him to bung on a blue, but he didn't.’
- ‘If he decides to stack on a blue over this, I'll be the first bloke out of the firing line.’
- ‘“Next time, you think better than to bung on a blue with a Tejano, eh? Ain't nobody better with a gun." he said’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.