One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I usually sidestep this problem by wearing some shorts underneath the skirt, but this isn't an ideal solution - they get too bunchy and bulky.’
- ‘This plant, with its stalks of small, bunchy flowers, is known in the industry for its spicy-sweet fragrance.’
- ‘Sheer fabric was tied in bunchy knots and other tricks, draped over the bed to look like a waterfall and long enough to touch the ground.’
- ‘They didn't do much apart from eating daddy long legs and making bunchy webs which hang from the ceiling.’
- ‘Small figures were working in bunchy Altoic league uniforms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.