One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is bumptiously funky, respectably organic and engaging music that truly aspires to get young children excited about jazz.’
- ‘One of the real dangers the BJP Government has created is the rise of intolerant and bellicose people who bumptiously air their views.’
- ‘I do not think that ever again has that hopeful, almost bumptiously hopeful, atmosphere reappeared in this country.’
- ‘They also acted their parts as classically as the admirable comedians interfered bumptiously with all the sobriety, and Phillip Addis must be commended for his singing as well.’
- ‘They disported themselves bumptiously, like they were aces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.