One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was unpopular, seen as a political bumbler, and during his time hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets in massive pro-democracy protests.’
- ‘For the poor bumblers then go forth, believing that even though they can't understand how the world works, they can nevertheless figure out how to make it work better!’
- ‘The CIA was not impressed, dismissing the would-be politician as an inept bumbler.’
- ‘Not a few biographies of Napoleon portray him as a megalomaniac (for which there is real evidence in the later years of the empire) and even a bumbler.’
- ‘Yet satire requires more than a cast of bumblers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.