One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Part of me wishes that I could keep disagreeing, out of sheer bullheadedness.’
- ‘And he is stubborn to the point of bullheadedness, refusing to ever admit that a plan isn't working or that a different approach might be necessary.’
- ‘Yes, bullheadedness does run in his family, but I'm sure you are quite more convincing than you give yourself credit for.’
- ‘Casino showed the bullheadedness that makes them one of the toughest teams in the comp and simply refused to admit the game was lost while the Gold Rats assumed they'd done enough.’
- ‘These forces were threatening the domestics to the point where both sides knew some progress simply had to be made and that served to defang the militancy and bullheadedness that have characterized negotiations heretofore.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.