Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
See bullet point
- ‘You can click on an "expand" button to see each of the bullet-pointed terms explained in more detail.’
- ‘Science books for younger children tend to be written as bullet pointed 'weird facts' rather than sustained explanations.’
- ‘The cooking tips are well bullet pointed.’
- ‘The bullet-pointed summaries can be shared as a link or image or embedded as HTML.’
- ‘The bullet-pointed breakdown probably won't help.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.