One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Often competing in Arizona, Colorado, and Wyoming as well as other western states, he was a world champion rodeo bulldogger for several years.’
- ‘These shows features all types of women performers - sharpshooters, trick riders, racers, bulldoggers, and ropers.’
- ‘If the bulldogger breaks the barrier before the steer reaches his head start, a 10-second penalty is assessed.’
- ‘Once the bulldogger lands on his feet, he must either stop the forward motion of the steer or change the steer's direction of travel before he can legally throw the steer to the ground with all four feet and the nose lying in the same direction.’
- ‘The bulldogger eases down the right side of horse, reaching for the steer's horns with his hands.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.