One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Government funding for a school, provided as a lump sum and administered by a school's board of trustees.‘it's a common misconception that teachers can be paid more under bulk funding’
- ‘The one thing we did do at least was to get the bulk funding formula right.’
- ‘If we could just go back to bulk funding, we would not need this bill.’
- ‘Will we see bulk funding or vouchers introduced in education?’
- ‘Tomorrow's Schools is a disaster, because bulk funding is keeping our schools in debt, neglecting and destroying the basis of our education system.’
- ‘The Greens are entirely opposed to bulk funding, like operational grants, because it frees the Government from its responsibility to fund schools properly.’
- ‘Bulk funding gave principals the opportunity of catering for individual children's needs.’
- ‘I have seen a report advocating the reintroduction of bulk funding for schools.’
- ‘This would see the provision of bulk funding and incentives for individual teachers.’
- ‘The bulk funding arrangements of the 1990s, while far from perfect, at least gave that school some freedom and flexibility to employ teachers who could really make a difference with their children in that community.’
- ‘This film would be a great platform for discussion, especially around ideas like how bulk funding has created large class and racial divides in the education sector.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.