One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Government funding for a school, provided as a lump sum and administered by a school's board of trustees.‘it's a common misconception that teachers can be paid more under bulk funding’
- ‘Will we see bulk funding or vouchers introduced in education?’
- ‘If we could just go back to bulk funding, we would not need this bill.’
- ‘The Greens are entirely opposed to bulk funding, like operational grants, because it frees the Government from its responsibility to fund schools properly.’
- ‘This would see the provision of bulk funding and incentives for individual teachers.’
- ‘Tomorrow's Schools is a disaster, because bulk funding is keeping our schools in debt, neglecting and destroying the basis of our education system.’
- ‘The one thing we did do at least was to get the bulk funding formula right.’
- ‘This film would be a great platform for discussion, especially around ideas like how bulk funding has created large class and racial divides in the education sector.’
- ‘I have seen a report advocating the reintroduction of bulk funding for schools.’
- ‘Bulk funding gave principals the opportunity of catering for individual children's needs.’
- ‘The bulk funding arrangements of the 1990s, while far from perfect, at least gave that school some freedom and flexibility to employ teachers who could really make a difference with their children in that community.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.