One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See bulk buying
- ‘If Qantas wants to bulk-buy and distribute them free to its patrons, why should they not count as paid circulation?’
- ‘Bigger businesses also have the advantage of being able to bulk-buy, and therefore sell goods more cheaply and still make a decent margin.’
- ‘Only its prices will stop me from shopping there on a regular basis; a consideration that unfortunately didn't factor when we decided to bulk-buy bacon and eggs that would have been a quarter of the price at Costco.’
- ‘It is barely credible that they will not have bulk-bought fuel to offset the recent price hikes.’
- ‘All she had to do was bulk-buy some Olde English 800 malt liquor, Colt 45 beer, and soda, and advertise the party.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.