One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounUS
- ‘Another case study in the book is of a bulimarexic, a person who eats in binges, then forces himself to vomit or purges the food with laxatives.’
- ‘Calorie Girl explores the day-to-day life and psyche of the bulimarexic as she struggles through setbacks and attempts to recover.’
- ‘I'm not sure where people get their stats on the supposed rarity of bulimarexic behavior, or that such behaviors prevent ‘obesity,’ because that certainly doesn't jibe with what researchers are saying.’
- ‘In this paper I present clinical observations about the bulimarexic's lack of belief in people's intentions to communicate personally with one another and the affectual communicative function of the spoken word.’
- ‘The lives of bulimarexics are devoid of fun, humor, and genuine self-pleasure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.