One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounUS
- ‘I'm not sure where people get their stats on the supposed rarity of bulimarexic behavior, or that such behaviors prevent ‘obesity,’ because that certainly doesn't jibe with what researchers are saying.’
- ‘Another case study in the book is of a bulimarexic, a person who eats in binges, then forces himself to vomit or purges the food with laxatives.’
- ‘The lives of bulimarexics are devoid of fun, humor, and genuine self-pleasure.’
- ‘Calorie Girl explores the day-to-day life and psyche of the bulimarexic as she struggles through setbacks and attempts to recover.’
- ‘In this paper I present clinical observations about the bulimarexic's lack of belief in people's intentions to communicate personally with one another and the affectual communicative function of the spoken word.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.