One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's better than weight training, because it lengthens your muscles rather than making them bulgy.’
- ‘Strolling among holiday-makers in the streets of the Zillertal's little capital town of Mayrhofen on my first evening, I had seen plenty of bulgy bottoms and middle-aged sags.’
- ‘The lobby has bulgy sofas and an open wood fire; you can eat your tea and scones here, or in the equally cosy sitting room.’
- ‘The characteristically bulgy, Frank Gehry designed building has been plagued by cost overruns and schedule slips.’
- ‘The astronauts end up with bulgy faces, sinus congestion, and a lot of edema in the upper body.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.