One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its shape is a neat, thin rectangle, a welcome change from the bulgingly wide older devices.’
- ‘After an hours’ solid drumming, they started the procession out of the hall the same way they came in, but this time with a bead or two of sweat glistening their faces and bulgingly muscular arms.’
- ‘Kelly's face is cut and bruised and she has a bulgingly livid black eye which has, horribly, added about a third to the size of her face.’
- ‘They are bulgingly huge and really dark.’
- ‘I handed in my dissertation two weeks before the birth of my little boy - a bulgingly visible deadline to work to!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.