One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or in accordance with an estimate of income and expenditure.‘tight budgetary constraints’‘a coalition to prevent budgetary cuts to schools’
- ‘He realized that audiences want budgetary excess coupled with simplistic romance more than highly personal films of emotional strength.’
- ‘Despite its obvious budgetary deficiencies, this version of the Lewis classic is an effort worth seeing.’
- ‘I'm certain the budgetary restraints forced the use of such footage instead of shooting all the flight scenes themselves.’
- ‘Decisions were made based on budgetary concern or expediency.’
- ‘This process began by translating user needs into the budgetary framework.’
- ‘Any self-respecting artistic director will demand the right to rethink budgetary priorities.’
- ‘However, largely for budgetary reasons, the project collapsed.’
- ‘For a first-time effort on this budgetary scale, I could not have asked for more.’
- ‘Such concepts apply to architecture across the budgetary spectrum, from the low end to the highbrow.’
- ‘The imposition of such budgetary measures often constitutes a departure from existing college budget policies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.