One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An account with a bank, store, or public utility into which one makes regular payments to cover bills.
- ‘Clients can arrange a simple budget account through the centre to help them pay their priority debts.’
- ‘But money funds are well worth considering for your emergency capital reserve, as compared with the monthly cash flow and budget account you maintain in your local or offshore bank.’
- ‘However, it has also had to restrict the amount of money allocated to many of the budget accounts.’
- ‘Instead, it refers to the proposals it put forward last month to introduce individual budget accounts.’
- ‘As the premier Department store in the city, Shaws Waterford boasts an excellent mix of departments, carries top brands, has a well-trained staff and runs a very attractive budget account system for customers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.