One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An account with a bank, store, or public utility into which one makes regular payments to cover bills.
- ‘Instead, it refers to the proposals it put forward last month to introduce individual budget accounts.’
- ‘As the premier Department store in the city, Shaws Waterford boasts an excellent mix of departments, carries top brands, has a well-trained staff and runs a very attractive budget account system for customers.’
- ‘However, it has also had to restrict the amount of money allocated to many of the budget accounts.’
- ‘Clients can arrange a simple budget account through the centre to help them pay their priority debts.’
- ‘But money funds are well worth considering for your emergency capital reserve, as compared with the monthly cash flow and budget account you maintain in your local or offshore bank.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.