One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For their finale, they did a great version of a Buddhistic song.’
- ‘As a place apart, it has an almost pure, certainly Buddhistic sense of void and emptiness.’
- ‘He went to great lengths to avoid using Buddhistic terms.’
- ‘Again, in 2003, nothing specifically Buddhistic has surfaced at the site.’
- ‘It is a strange grafting of newer Buddhistic teaching with obviously older material that derived from a tradition of moralizing folktales.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.