One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘During 1922 the Lake Erie & Western and the Toledo, St. Louis & Western Railroad (bucolically known as the Clover Leaf Route) were acquired by the Nickel Plate Road.’
- ‘While some grizzlies do nothing but hunt during calving time, most continue to graze bucolically on grass and wildflowers.’
- ‘The Shenandoah flows bucolically through the rich farmland, forested hillsides, limestone cliffs, and sandy islands of Virginia.’
- ‘We are in Shaftesbury, the Dorset town bucolically engirdled by the Vale of Blackmore.’
- ‘The agenda is distinctly and bucolically British, with Elgar, Vaughan Williams, Michael Head and Eric Coates lined up.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.