One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An all-male celebration, especially held in honour of a man who is about to be married.‘he didnt have a bucks' night the second time around’
- ‘There was a rumour about a raunchy video from his bucks night.’
- ‘Latham didn't even have a bucks night before his second wedding and the first bucks night was "tame enough".’
- ‘The boys at the bar are discussing Stu's bucks night.’
- ‘She confesses to going to the bucks night but doesn't understand what the big deal is.’
- ‘It's our first real quality time together since the bucks night down on the gold coast.’
- ‘A couple of things that have been floating around the Canberra ether are rumours of a sexual harassment charge from the past and an alleged video at a bucks night.’
- ‘The incident happened just metres away from a nightclub on his bucks night in Melbourne's northeast, a court was told today.’
- ‘I had three or four media outlets reporting that this was this salacious bucks night video circulating.’
- ‘Don't get drunk on your bucks' night, then stumble through the wedding day hung-over and dazed.’
- ‘He opens the case containing the tape of the bucks night and it too is gone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.