One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An all-male celebration, especially held in honour of a man who is about to be married.‘he didnt have a bucks' night the second time around’
- ‘There was a rumour about a raunchy video from his bucks night.’
- ‘He opens the case containing the tape of the bucks night and it too is gone.’
- ‘Don't get drunk on your bucks' night, then stumble through the wedding day hung-over and dazed.’
- ‘It's our first real quality time together since the bucks night down on the gold coast.’
- ‘She confesses to going to the bucks night but doesn't understand what the big deal is.’
- ‘The incident happened just metres away from a nightclub on his bucks night in Melbourne's northeast, a court was told today.’
- ‘I had three or four media outlets reporting that this was this salacious bucks night video circulating.’
- ‘Latham didn't even have a bucks night before his second wedding and the first bucks night was "tame enough".’
- ‘The boys at the bar are discussing Stu's bucks night.’
- ‘A couple of things that have been floating around the Canberra ether are rumours of a sexual harassment charge from the past and an alleged video at a bucks night.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.