One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In later years the Merry Muster Association had its own herd of top class buckjumpers which ran on Brightlands and Devoncourt Stations throughout the year.’
- ‘Jack & his Dad used to do a lot of blacksmithing, and as a young man Jack rode countless buckjumpers in his old poley saddle.’
- ‘In his early teens he was breaking-in homebred Thoroughbreds for the racetrack and Australian Stock Horses for the polocrosse pitch, as well as getting flung off the odd buckjumper or two at the local rodeo!’
- ‘Their bulls and buckjumpers have made many a cowboy shake in his boots and we meet the legendary ‘Bambi’ who is now retired on the family property, heading up the breeding program of future champion buckers.’
- ‘When Buddy yarned to various people, he'd say; he'd never known a rider, (woman or man), as talented as Kitty when dealing with a horse, and more particularly, a buckjumper.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.