One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Reddish-brown timber used chiefly for inlay work and as a veneer.
The timber is obtained from several tropical African trees of the genus Guibourtia, family Leguminosae
- ‘That's why bubinga is used in pianos and guitars.’
- ‘The segmented vase is made of 2,017 pieces of bubinga, figured hard maple, and wenge.’
- ‘It's 48’ x 30’ and I'm not sure if the yellowish tint is from the finishing agent or the camera, but I've never seen bubinga have yellow like this.’
- ‘Some amazing veneer showed up in the shop today; one bundle was some great quilted bubinga that made me think of a top for a hall table.’
- ‘The Peace Kahuna is all bubinga - 9 plies of hand selected bubinga for tune, volume, and sheer strength.’
A local name.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.