A ski lift with suspended cabins.
- ‘Beginners have good village skiing and easy bubble lifts.’
- ‘It is a 6 to 8 minute walk to the ski station, which comprises a téléphérique, a bubble lift and a brand new six man chair lift.’
- ‘For beginners the nursery slopes are situated at the top of the bubble lift located next to the club's hotel, preparing beginners to ski down the long green runs back to the village.’
- ‘The main bubble lift takes you directly to the ski school meeting points in minutes and remains open until 7: 30 to grant access to the luge run and floodlit skiing on the Tovets piste.’
- ‘The Portes du Soleil is also an excellent choice for boarders, with two fun parks and a half-pipe in Avoriaz and plenty of bubble lifts and chair lifts.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.