One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small flowerless green plant of the division Bryophyta, which comprises the mosses and liverworts.
- ‘For the last category, we used aligned sequences of the five genes of a lycopod and a bryophyte.’
- ‘Copia group sequences have been found in diverse species, including single-cell algae, bryophytes, gymnosperms, and angiosperms.’
- ‘The primary objective of this study was to document the lichens, bryophytes and vascular plants present at the High Line.’
- ‘These features also occur in spores of bryophytes and some pteridophytes.’
- ‘Simple trichomes are present on aerial surfaces of most angiosperms and on some gymnosperms and bryophytes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.