One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Annexed to the herbarium is the Brioteca Hispánica collection, with about 1,600 specimens, the result of an exchange of samples between Spanish bryologists.’
- ‘A number of competent bryologists have visited the Loch an Eilein area over the years and searched Aspens without success, but few have ventured further afield.’
- ‘Membership is open also for bryologists residing outside the Nordic region.’
- ‘For example, when bryologists say a moss is in good ‘fruiting condition’, they are referring to a moss with abundant sporophytes!’
- ‘He was the first bryologist to visit the northern slopes of the American Arctic Mountains.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.