One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for coyote
- ‘Since August, the team has been tracking brush wolves in the Burwash and Killarney area to study their predation on the reintroduced elk population.’
- ‘Maybe you will hear the yips of some brush wolves running across the lake.’
- ‘White-tailed deer and brush wolves are present even today, but, like many other mammals, are difficult to detect.’
- ‘Many times a wounded deer will escape from an attack by brush wolves, but eventually die from wounds inflicted and/or the result of infection.’
- ‘I also recall O.L. Butcher writing about brush wolves in the Adirondacks years before I was born.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.