One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for coyote
- ‘Maybe you will hear the yips of some brush wolves running across the lake.’
- ‘Since August, the team has been tracking brush wolves in the Burwash and Killarney area to study their predation on the reintroduced elk population.’
- ‘Many times a wounded deer will escape from an attack by brush wolves, but eventually die from wounds inflicted and/or the result of infection.’
- ‘I also recall O.L. Butcher writing about brush wolves in the Adirondacks years before I was born.’
- ‘White-tailed deer and brush wolves are present even today, but, like many other mammals, are difficult to detect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.