One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He writes: ‘The site is a freely browsable database of crimes reported in Chicago.’’
- ‘Priced similarly to The New Yorker's cover prints, they are browsable by by decade, by artist or by categories such as ‘Personality Cavalcade’ or ‘Pleasures of the Table.’’
- ‘Even so, publishers are mostly in favour, since the browsable titles in Amazon's stock have immediately leapt in sales by nearly 10%.’
- ‘Picasa organises your photo collection in chronological order and then, from a single screen, provides easily browsable thumbnails of all your albums.’
- ‘It's ideal if you are selling something browsable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.