One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Unrefined or partially refined sugar.
- ‘Mix the soy sauce, lime juice, vegetable oil, garlic, chilli and brown sugar.’
- ‘Bring orange juice, brown sugar, granulated sugar and butter to a boil.’
- ‘In a pot, combine orange juice, brown sugar, sugar and butter and bring to a boil.’
- ‘I almost thought I should have used regular white sugar instead of brown sugar to bring out the pistachio's green color to the maximum, but cookies themselves were pretty enough and very flavorful.’
- ‘I then instructed Max to set out the special condiments that with the crêpes, such as brown sugar, powdered sugar, maple syrup, and some fresh blueberries.’
- ‘Combine peanut butter, sugar, butter, brown sugar, yoghurt, egg, and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.’
- ‘Add the fish sauce, water, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, and chilies, and purée them together.’
- ‘Combine the water, brown sugar, vinegar, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and black pepper in a medium saucepan.’
- ‘In a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, brown sugar and salt.’
- ‘This is what you will need: a pizza stone, several hours before you need to eat, yeast, flour, salt, olive oil, brown sugar, rosemary.’
- ‘In a large bowl (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat together the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla on medium speed until well blended.’
- ‘Plus, Dan coats the chicken with a terrific rub that features cumin, brown sugar, chili powder and other flavors.’
- ‘In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.’
- ‘For example, chirupayaru payasam is made with lentils which are cooked with unrefined brown sugar, then simmered with coconut milk, cardamom, and ghee.’
- ‘That recipe tells you to toast the nuts in the oven for 10 minutes, add them to a bowl of butter, brown sugar, cayenne, Rosemary and salt and toss everything together.’
- ‘In a medium bowl, mix together the salt, brown sugar, fennel, coriander, cinnamon, white pepper, Szechuan peppercorns, and clove powder.’
- ‘Whisk together the eggs and brown sugar, ensuring that sugar is well incorporated.’
- ‘The Barefoot Contessa's filling consists of raisins, walnuts, brown sugar and regular sugar.’
- ‘In separate bowl, combine egg whites, brown sugar and granulated sugar and whisk to soft peaks.’
- ‘Deep-fry the aubergine in very hot extra virgin olive oil until golden brown, drain the aubergine from the oil and add to the tomato sauce, then add the red wine vinegar and brown sugar.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.