One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Unpolished rice with only the husk of the grain removed.
- ‘Drink nettle or dandelion teas and eat foods rich in vitamin B6, including sunflower seeds, brown rice, buckwheat and avocados.’
- ‘He eats fruits, vegetables, legumes - which includes soy - and whole grains such as brown rice and whole wheat flour.’
- ‘Wholegrain foods such as brown rice and wholemeal bread do much to ensure proper bowel function, and recent evidence suggests the benefits go way beyond merely keeping us regular.’
- ‘I prefer brown rice over white rice because it's more nutritious and less processed.’
- ‘They are found in abundance in fruit, brown rice, broccoli, wheat germ, Brussels sprouts and collard greens.’
- ‘Also include one or two servings of whole grains such as brown rice once or twice a day.’
- ‘Eat unrefined starches like wholemeal bread, brown rice and wholewheat pasta.’
- ‘This vegan cheddar is essentially made out of brown rice, oats and canola oil.’
- ‘In a serving bowl, combine the wild rice, brown rice, raisin mixture, almonds, parsley, salt and pepper.’
- ‘I did my own cooking for the first time in my life, using brown rice.’
- ‘Then, add a bunch of complex carbs, like brown rice, whole-wheat bread, veggies and lots of nuts.’
- ‘Participants were fed diets rich in barley or grains lower in soluble fiber, such as whole wheat and brown rice.’
- ‘Cereals and grains include: whole grains, wheat, brown rice, oats, millet, potatoes, and bananas.’
- ‘These include whole-wheat bread, brown rice, and bran cereals.’
- ‘Focus on whole wheat pasta, brown rice, potatoes, fruit, and specific supplements for this glycogen-loading phase.’
- ‘Wild rice and brown rice have about 3 grams of fiber per cup.’
- ‘The most balanced grain is brown rice and should constitute a large part of the diet.’
- ‘Eat a variety of rice, brown rice, oatmeal, barley, yams, potatoes and pastas.’
- ‘However, she does not seem to eat enough beans or whole grains such as brown rice.’
- ‘For instance, use brown rice instead of white rice and whole-wheat pasta instead of regular pasta.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.