One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Unpolished rice with only the husk of the grain removed.
- ‘Cereals and grains include: whole grains, wheat, brown rice, oats, millet, potatoes, and bananas.’
- ‘However, she does not seem to eat enough beans or whole grains such as brown rice.’
- ‘Eat a variety of rice, brown rice, oatmeal, barley, yams, potatoes and pastas.’
- ‘These include whole-wheat bread, brown rice, and bran cereals.’
- ‘Participants were fed diets rich in barley or grains lower in soluble fiber, such as whole wheat and brown rice.’
- ‘Drink nettle or dandelion teas and eat foods rich in vitamin B6, including sunflower seeds, brown rice, buckwheat and avocados.’
- ‘I did my own cooking for the first time in my life, using brown rice.’
- ‘Then, add a bunch of complex carbs, like brown rice, whole-wheat bread, veggies and lots of nuts.’
- ‘The most balanced grain is brown rice and should constitute a large part of the diet.’
- ‘Also include one or two servings of whole grains such as brown rice once or twice a day.’
- ‘Wild rice and brown rice have about 3 grams of fiber per cup.’
- ‘I prefer brown rice over white rice because it's more nutritious and less processed.’
- ‘For instance, use brown rice instead of white rice and whole-wheat pasta instead of regular pasta.’
- ‘Wholegrain foods such as brown rice and wholemeal bread do much to ensure proper bowel function, and recent evidence suggests the benefits go way beyond merely keeping us regular.’
- ‘Eat unrefined starches like wholemeal bread, brown rice and wholewheat pasta.’
- ‘He eats fruits, vegetables, legumes - which includes soy - and whole grains such as brown rice and whole wheat flour.’
- ‘Focus on whole wheat pasta, brown rice, potatoes, fruit, and specific supplements for this glycogen-loading phase.’
- ‘In a serving bowl, combine the wild rice, brown rice, raisin mixture, almonds, parsley, salt and pepper.’
- ‘This vegan cheddar is essentially made out of brown rice, oats and canola oil.’
- ‘They are found in abundance in fruit, brown rice, broccoli, wheat germ, Brussels sprouts and collard greens.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.