One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The part of a bridle which passes across the horse's forehead.
- ‘It is handmade with conchos on the cheek part and on both the brow band and upper part of bridle.’
- ‘We can change the nose and brow bands to the ones from the first picture if you would rather have the rhinestones.’
- ‘He obediently did and she put the bit in, and then brought the brow band over his ears.’
- ‘It comes with a gold inlay on the brow band for a beautiful accent look, and a adjustable flash nose band.’
- ‘The brow band is available with or without the Stübben emblem, please specify your choice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.