Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
The part of a bridle which passes across the horse's forehead.
- ‘He obediently did and she put the bit in, and then brought the brow band over his ears.’
- ‘The brow band is available with or without the Stübben emblem, please specify your choice.’
- ‘It is handmade with conchos on the cheek part and on both the brow band and upper part of bridle.’
- ‘We can change the nose and brow bands to the ones from the first picture if you would rather have the rhinestones.’
- ‘It comes with a gold inlay on the brow band for a beautiful accent look, and a adjustable flash nose band.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.