One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even the barbershop, a well-defined space, with its emphasis on male bonding and brotherliness, is limited in its role in bringing about solidarity.’
- ‘The qualities of humility, modesty and good brotherliness, which are attained through sound knowledge and education, would see us through in these trying times.’
- ‘One just has to admire the cozy sociability and bend over brotherliness of these folks from Arkansas.’
- ‘And the translation of that punitive word, Stobrod, into a word of joy, brotherliness, the divinity of God even in this very soiled and crude and redemptionless man, is also the lesson of the book.’
- ‘All of us should cooperate in maintaining law and order and in promoting peace and brotherliness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.