One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the heart of the department, Puy de Dome is this lovely place, encircled by beautiful hills, rippling brooklets with waterfalls and various mountain lakes.’
- ‘In your dreaming state, you are quick about everything, just as the streams are so quick when in the mountains, the rivulets, the brooklets are so quick and so rapid, so gushing, and so playful.’
- ‘We'll hunt in a circuit that follows one of the big stream's feeder brooklets up into the hills beyond Mister Kulig's farm, then follow another brook back down again.’
- ‘The bunkers of the fort have been transformed into largest rock garden in The Netherlands, which is complemented by hill brooklets and a waterfall.’
- ‘The trout of the brooklets are in a class by themselves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.