One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Peachy tones look great on most complexions (or dab a bronzy shade on eyelids, cheekbones and lips), while a frosty white tone adds instant sexiness to darker complexions.’
- ‘There's also a large bronzy image of Buddha seated in meditation and ornate hooded archways, and sunny colours abound.’
- ‘A bronzy glow now meant someone had money and could afford a leisurely outdoor life.’
- ‘While most people at this time of year think about eating turkey, I think about seeing one - not the overweight, pale, domesticated bird that ends up on the Thanksgiving table, but rather its streamlined, bronzy ancestor: the wild turkey.’
- ‘A third variety of this species, Clematis montana ‘Rubens’, is growing through Jasminum officinale and it is my favourite with dark bronzy red leaves and deep pink flowers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.