One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Current applications of virtual reality in preoperative diagnostics include gastroscopy, bronchoscopy, and colonoscopy.’
- ‘The use of lavage alone at bronchoscopy avoids transbronchial biopsy with its complications of haemorrhage and pneumothorax.’
- ‘All patients had to be free of acute respiratory tract infections before bronchoscopy for at least 6 weeks.’
- ‘Patients with known or suspected malignancies of the lung and with a medical indication for a bronchoscopy were invited to participate.’
- ‘I get the impression that medical students think that sputum cytology is really bronchoscopy with lavage cytology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.