One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The use of lavage alone at bronchoscopy avoids transbronchial biopsy with its complications of haemorrhage and pneumothorax.’
- ‘Patients with known or suspected malignancies of the lung and with a medical indication for a bronchoscopy were invited to participate.’
- ‘I get the impression that medical students think that sputum cytology is really bronchoscopy with lavage cytology.’
- ‘All patients had to be free of acute respiratory tract infections before bronchoscopy for at least 6 weeks.’
- ‘Current applications of virtual reality in preoperative diagnostics include gastroscopy, bronchoscopy, and colonoscopy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.