One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the lungs, arising in the bronchi or bronchioles.
- ‘Radiographically, SARS is closely mimicked by bacterial bronchopneumonia or other viral pneumonias.’
- ‘The lung showed focal bronchopneumonia, multiple thrombi, and focal hemorrhagic infarcts.’
- ‘Enlarged and edematous lungs, consolidation, hemorrhage, bronchopneumonia, and acute bronchiolitis were also noted.’
- ‘Infection can slow recovery or cause diseases such as blood poisoning or bronchopneumonia a pneumonia involving inflammation of the lungs.’
- ‘The most common type of pneumonia is bronchopneumonia, which affects the smallest airways in the lungs (the bronchioles).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.