One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Of bronchial origin.
- ‘Non-small cell lung carcinoma accounts for approximately 80% of all bronchogenic carcinomas, and is typically classified into specific cell types.’
- ‘Final diagnoses included one bronchogenic cyst and one combined bronchogenic cyst and thymic hyperplasia.’
- ‘Histopathologically, there were 25 cases of primary bronchogenic carcinoma; among them, there were 5 cases of recurrence of small cell carcinoma after chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy.’
- ‘In contrast to these tests, the analyses of exhaled breath for smellprints characteristic of bronchogenic cancer provide a potentially simple, noninvasive, and inexpensive screening tool.’
- ‘In a discovery and training phase, exhaled breath of 14 individuals with bronchogenic carcinoma and 45 healthy control subjects or control subjects without cancer was analyzed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.