One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition to steroids, albuterol should be used for bronchodilation because of its short onset of action.’
- ‘In addition, activation of slowly adapting pulmonary stretch receptors is known to decrease airway cholinergic tone, and their stimulation by furosemide may also account for the bronchodilation observed in this study.’
- ‘Repeated measurements of FEV 1 and measurement of reversibility after bronchodilation would establish the diagnosis, but this was beyond the scope of our study.’
- ‘Albuterol-induced bronchodilation is another suitable pharmacodynamic response in that it mimics clinical use as treatment for bronchospasm that is already present.’
- ‘Many of these studies have used albuterol-induced bronchodilation as the pharmacodynamic response measured.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.