One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Albuterol-induced bronchodilation is another suitable pharmacodynamic response in that it mimics clinical use as treatment for bronchospasm that is already present.’
- ‘In addition to steroids, albuterol should be used for bronchodilation because of its short onset of action.’
- ‘Many of these studies have used albuterol-induced bronchodilation as the pharmacodynamic response measured.’
- ‘In addition, activation of slowly adapting pulmonary stretch receptors is known to decrease airway cholinergic tone, and their stimulation by furosemide may also account for the bronchodilation observed in this study.’
- ‘Repeated measurements of FEV 1 and measurement of reversibility after bronchodilation would establish the diagnosis, but this was beyond the scope of our study.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.