One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the bronchioles.
- ‘During the acute stage of disease, the histologic appearance consists of a combination of bronchiolitis and alveolitis with granuloma formation.’
- ‘Respiratory syncytial virus outbreaks of bronchiolitis and pneumonia are more common in children's wards and rare in immunocompetent adults.’
- ‘We've looked at over 400 different specimens, all from children with bronchiolitis and pneumonia and other respiratory symptoms.’
- ‘Bronchodilator drugs are drugs help to relieve breathing difficulties caused by asthma, bronchitis and bronchiolitis.’
- ‘RSV could cause bronchiolitis, otitis media (ear infection), or pneumonia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.