One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Weak immunoreactivity for NOS2 in the normoxia plus saline group was present in bronchiolar and vascular smooth muscle, bronchiolar epithelium, and Clara cells.’
- ‘Ecsod can be detected in the arterial intima, media, bronchiolar epithelium, alveolar epithelium, and extracellular matrix of human neonatal lung.’
- ‘There is mucous metaplasia, enlargement of the mass of bronchiolar smooth muscle, and loss of alveolar attachments.’
- ‘We hypothesize that our patient's severe acid reflux led to acute and chronic bronchial and bronchiolar inflammation, which caused the progressive decline in his pulmonary function.’
- ‘Large continuous masses of eosinophils were situated within the extracellular matrix, beneath the bronchiolar smooth muscle layer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.