One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A building for rearing broiler chickens in close confinement.
- ‘It is concluded that the activities within broiler houses may induce allergic respiratory reaction in workers.’
- ‘The objective of this cooperative research project is to improve the internal environment in broiler houses by reducing the levels of ammonia in the air.’
- ‘The plant would consist of an abattoir, broiler house, breeding houses, egg-laying houses, a convenient food preparation kitchen and a feed mill.’
- ‘Measurement of ammonia emissions from 11 broiler houses in Kentucky and Pennsylvania is being conducted.’
- ‘Both methods allow the cost-effective sampling of broiler houses and subsequent detection of Salmonella-positive flocks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.